With new projects galore, it’s been such a busy January at ISWD HQ! 2014 ended with a phenomenal wedding that took place at Hedsor House in December. Huge thanks to the Hedsor team and caterers Caper and Berry for all their hard work on this memorable coordination! We’re currently sworn to secrecy and can’t disclose the images, but our article over on Hedsor’s website does feature a projection of the reception room design (we had it made to help our clients visualise the big day ahead!) The good news?! It looked even more scrumptious on their wedding day! You can actually take a look at how this wedding design transformed in real life, over on our new design film!
- A continuation of the transparency theme that has been featuring so prominently (and downright beautifully) in many contemporary wedding designs.
- Invisible necklines on dresses (think Grace Kelly!)
- High impact ceremony backdrops (usually floral, light or paper installations),
- Industrial-style lighting – in particular, copper installations, which are currently a huge interior design trend that has swept majestically into über cool weddings!
- Modern calligraphy (traditional with a contemporary twist).
Our article over on Wedding Ideas Magazine features the full lowdown and plenty of gorgeous pictures of the ten top wedding trends to look out for in 2015; ideal as a guide if you’re planning your nuptials this year!
Gemma Milly Wedding Stationery & Design www.gemmamilly.com